- Hummingbird Hotel & Banquet respects your right to privacy. Any personal information that you share with us, like your name, date of birth, address, marital status, telephone number, credit card particulars and the like, shall be entitled to privacy and kept confidential. We assure you that your personal information shall not be permitted to be used/disclosed, save for the purpose of doing the intended business with you, or if required to be disclosed under the due process of law.
- In the course of its business, Hummingbird Hotel & Banquet may hold online offers and surveys as permitted by law and it reserves its right to use and disseminate the information so collected to enhance its services to the visitors. This shall also include sharing the information with its subsidiaries and business associates as a general business practice.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy issues, please do not hesitate to contact Hummingbird Hotel & Banquet at www.hummingbirdhotels.com
- While Hummingbird Hotel & Banquet assures you that it will do its best to ensure the privacy and security of your personal information, it shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any violation or misuse of your personal information by unauthorized person's consequent to misuse of the internet environment.
- Cookies: - To personalize your experience on our website or to support one of our promotions, we may assign your computer browser a unique random number called a cookie. "Cookies" enhance website performance in important ways like personalizing your experience, or making your visit more convenient. Your privacy and security are not compromised when you accept a "cookie" from our website. Hummingbird Hotel & Banquet does not use "cookies" to collect personal information. "Cookies" cannot read data from your computer's hard disk or read cookie files from other websites.